1.22.2008

Wool you be mine?


Colors : Heavenly Blue, Indian Corn Blue, Cranberry, Holiday Red (ink) for CC150 on SCS

Stamps : Punny Farm (MFT), Ho Ho Ho (CTMH)

Accents : Eyelets (MM), Rickrack, Satin Ribbon

I just got these in the mail today!!! I love these sheep (well I love all the animals on there, lol) :D And the color challenge seemed to fit them so well! I actually masked for the first time with this card. With all the cards I've made I could probably give my hubby one every day in Feb until Valentines! I'd have to make a tiger one for Valentines day though. Tigers are his fave! And seeing that I've made 30 cards this month already and only 8 pages I think I need to start concentrating on my scrappin' otherwise I'll never catch up! lol Now, how to use punny farm in a layout.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I JUST LOVE THE STAMPS & MATCHING SENTIMENT..THAT STAMP SET IS CURRENTLY ON MY WISH LIST AFTER SEEING THEM IN MY LSS!

Deb said...

Such a cute image and great sentiment, so fun!

Kelly L said...

they are sooo cute! Great job, and I like the colors, too! I think the animals would work great with a zoo LO, but other than that, I am not sure how I would work them in either. I am sure you will think of something. :) Kelly