7.13.2010

Happily Ever After


Because at the end of every good fairytale is a kiss ;) Even a fairy tale where Supergirl rescues Batman, lol. This is probably my favorite layout with these papers and not just because of the hilarious pictures. I love the punched circles and have seen it quite a bit lately - punching shapes to make your own pattern paper. After getting my circles on the page though they just needed something extra and a little horizontal stitching through the middles totally gave them that. Even though it's made from scraps I love how it kind of showcases all the different prints, like a fun quilt. The inspiration for this page actually came from a couple Studio Calico designer layouts. One was using this punched circle background but a bit more dense. The other I used a reversed version of the same basic picture placement because it fit so well with my photos. So loving these colors together! Wouldn't a little girls room in this palette be divine? Pages like this really make me want to sew something fabulous ;) I hope you enjoy and have a terrific Tuesday!

Green at Heart and Lime Rickey Paper by Basic Grey
Paper Doll Collection Paper by Crate Paper
American Crafts Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock from Roberts
Lush Decorative Brads in Green by My Minds Eye
Mini Type Alphas by Jenni Bowlin

Thickers Letter Stickers by American Crafts
Journal Cards by October Afternoon

Rubons from Valentines and Dear Lizzy Lines by American Crafts

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

They are just darling! Love the layout!