12.07.2009

All Bundled Up

Supplies : Paper, Elements, and Stickers by Cosmo Cricket; Flair Button by American Crafts; Heavenly Blue Brads by CTMH

Here's one of the layouts I made with the Cosmo Cricket packet. I used one of the November Pagemaps layouts for this one. Audrey loved that hot pink jacket she got last year. I have pictures of her wearing it in July out in 110 degree weather! She would say she was cold just to wear it. Both of us were so distraught this year since she had to give it away because she had outgrown it by the time fall rolled around. Audrey because it was her favorite jacket of all time and me because she looked so stinkin' cute in it! Her little cousin will hopefully get as much use and love out of it as Audrey did. They are just over a year apart so she ends up getting all of Audrey's cute clothes ;D Both the girls had their cozy jammies on and were so cute all bundled and snuggled together Christmas morning and I loved how well their pjs matched the paper. Well, enjoy the layout and have a marvelous Monday!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Very cute.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute layout and I love the jacket too.

Alanna said...

Great layout. I love all the papers and your girls are just too cute.

Christy Croll (tiddly inks) said...

Ahhh, aren't they adorable. :) Nice layout too.