3.10.2009

2 Peas in a Pod


Supplies : Pattern paper and accents Bloom & Garden by My Minds Eye; Mini dot on Kraft by Making Memories; Chipboard Branch, Sorbet Brad, and Ink by CTMH; Thickers Alpha Stickers by American Crafts; Snail from Forest Friends stamp set by Papertrey Ink

This was such a quick and fun layout! I used the #11 Inspired Blueprints sketch to make this easy page. I love how the kraft paper gave such an earthiness to the new MME patterns. I have so many of these darling 'sister' pictures of my girls together. Any chance I get I am having them pose together for pictures, lol. The title has been one I have wanted to use before on baby pictures but never did. Caitlyn always seemed so much bigger than Audrey until Audrey reached toddler age. Now they share most everything, even clothes (already!). They really are my cute little peas! I hope you enjoy and have a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So adorable! :D I love the color combo of this layout...so springy! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love that bloom and grow paper!