3.05.2010

Sweet Blissful Sunshine

Supplies : Paper from Oh La La by My Minds Eye; Dear Lizzy Rubons for title; Letterhouse Chipboard shapes, Elements Fabric Brads, and Remarks Blue Skies stickers by American Crafts; Yellow Candy Dots by Pebbles Inc.; Scallop/Diamond border punch by EK Success; Melon Berry Ink and Journaling Lines stamp set by Papertrey Ink;

It's sketch Friday at Practical Scrappers! I didn't get a chance to make my sample earlier this week but I did get to quickly make a layout using the sketch after we had dinner tonight ;) The moment I got the sketch in my inbox I knew I would be using this paper, it was practically made for the sketch! And I love how the rubons layered so well, making a perfect custom title for my page. Before this year I had always had a hard time using rubons. Maybe it was the previous styles or maybe I've just learned how to use them better ;) Either way I'm having a blast using them on pages of late. Our girls enjoy summer so very much, all the swimming and going to the waterparks. It's a lot of fun for all of us especially since summers here are REALLY hot!! With the spring weather coming up I've been in the mood for more bright and sunny pages and this page is definitely sunny! I hope you enjoy ;) Take a peek at the Practical Scrappers blog for the sketch if you want to play along and have a fab Friday!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a wonderfully warm layout!!! Love that sun burst in the background, and such cute photos!!
{hugs} your Practical Scrappers DT Sister

Bananastamper said...

Such a fantastic layout - love the sun! Happy Saturday!
Shanna

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Fantastic layout, adorable photos, this page has it all!

Ann-Katrin said...

Love it and this paper (MME) is so perfect to your layout. Thank you for playing with my sketch.

Fern said...

This is just soooo cute!! Love that paper and the photos are so sweet!!