3.26.2010

Such Dolls!


Supplies : Paper, Remarks Stickers, Spring House Chipboard Shapes, and Rubons from Dear Lizzy by American Crafts; Cardstock and MiniMarks Rubons by American Crafts; Journaling Lines stamp set and Melon Berry Ink by Papertrey Ink; Apron Lace Fiskars Punch

Today's Sketch Friday Sketch for Practical Scrappers is provided by Lucy and what a wonderful sketch it was to try out some of the Dear Lizzy goodies I picked up. My favorite is those chipboard dresses. Aren't they so sweet! They remind me of all those darling baby dresses the girls had. I love these papers too, the only thing I don't like is that I'm having such a hard time matching the red. I found some scraps in my stash that matched, I'm pretty sure it's AC cardstock so I think Pebbles must have just been out of that particular red when I bought the papers since I didn't find any that worked then and this one coordinated perfectly. I'll be taking a piece when I go next time to see if it's back ;) Enjoy and have a fab Friday!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

What a fun sketch and I love your layout. Those little dresses and cute papers are fantastic.

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic layout - love it! Sorry I haven't been visiting much the last week or so, life sort of took over for awhile!
Shanna :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!