3.16.2010

Eskimo Kisses

Supplies : Paper Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey; Kraft Cardstock; Velvet ribbon by My Minds Eye; Chipboard by Basic Grey; Rhinestones by Kaiser; Stickles; Thickers letter stickers by American Crafts; Kisses sticker from Valentines set by Pebbles Inc.; White Embroidery Floss

I couldn't help but to use that title on a page, especially since Audrey is such a kissy girl. Doesn't it fit perfectly! The Practical Scrappers Challenge this week is using Chipboard. I decided to make it ultra easy on myself and use the Eskimo Kisses line of papers and chipboard ;) And even easier by using a January Page Maps layout. In fact the only difficult thing on this layout would be the stitching and that was more time consuming than difficult because I hand stitched it. I did add a little fun bling to liven up my chipboard pieces, some hot pink rhinestones and stickles make them shine up. This is one of my favorite pictures of Audrey and when I picked up the papers I knew I would have to use these little eskimos with some of the pictures I took of her in her hot pink sherpa coat. By the way, you know how sad Audrey was when we had to give this one away. Well, she had gotten a new one for Christmas ;) It's not hot pink, just the traditional tan but with lots of cute embroidery and she loves it! She wears it just as much as the other one and the great thing is that it matched her cute little sherpa boots too. I hope you enjoy the layout as much as I do and have a super Tuesday!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, this is so darling..so precious!

Heidi M said...

Hi Marjorie! Sooo cute! I love this paper and the little eskimo girls!

Heidi :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout! Love the picture too!

Amanda said...

Marjorie, this page and picture are so sweet.. I just love your little the cute little eskimo girl..

Your Practical Scrappers DT Sister,
Amanda:0)

pat said...

OMG!! I love this picture and the layout is perfect too!