I used new papers that I got from Pebbles on Monday. I adore the way these came out and they took no time at all! This was my second set done in less than an hour as well. I had seen a single Share & Tell layout page that used the title and journaling on the same page and thought that would work perfect with this two page set since I didn't have 5 pictures to go on the other side. Here's a list of supplies for all 4 pages.
- 2 sheets double sided summer print paper (it's the same page for both stripe and flower)
- 4 sheets Bazzil cardstock (2 blue, 1 orange, 1 red)
- 3 sheets white CTMH cardstock (one for a base for each photo intense page and then one for matting)
- 2 packs Thickers letters (blue foam and white cardstock)
- 1 cut by the yard orange ribbon
- 4 doodle bug white buttons
- 8 CTMH white bigger brads
- 9 white brads
- Prima and Petaloo orange flowers
- Star Struck stamp set by CTMH for arrow and list journaling bullets
The journaling for the layouts and subtitle for the second layout were printed out from my computer using the Tweed font. I really like the outcome of these. I keep seeing other ladies that wow me with their layouts, like Jena ^_~, who have used this simple system and thought, "Hey, if they will do it, I should give it a try!" I'll tell you what, I think I really enjoy this new method since I take LOADS of pictures. You might be seeing me scrap this way a lot more often. I can really go for simple right now since I'm still way behind and I keep scrapping 2008 pictures, lol.