6.16.2008

Bella Challenge Catch Up

Just posting these real quick since I am so tired! I felt like coloring tonight so I popped on the Bella Forum, got out my little index card, and wrote down the sketches and color challenges I've missed this past month. My color challenge will be up Monday night sometime ^_~



This last week's color and sketch challenge on the Bella Forum. #32

#31 for the Bella color and sketch challenges.
#30

And #29. Most of these used spot on backgrounds and I just whipped through the card parts real quick since what I wanted to do most was color ^_~. Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Love them all!!! :D

Jena said...

Great cards! Love that spot on background, what a great stamp set!

Stacy said...

These are great! Glad you had some fun! :-)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh, I love all of these Marjorie. Your colouring is divine. Might have to have a look at the Bella challenges, they look like fun!