4.05.2008

Wild as the Wind

So are you all sick of me using these Making Memories spring papers yet? lol I still have a couple more sheets. But I'm done with these outside pics so I'll be moving on to other papers now.... probably, hehehe.



Caitly is my little wild girl. She's definitely a whirlwind of delight and trouble! I was just looking to get the rest of these scrapped, there's eight photos, and found this pagemaps layout that worked quite well for the photos I had. This one is from the book. The pink dot paper is glittered on the dots. It's super cute though you can't see it in the picture. I used those fakey dew drops again and I know it looks like I used a ton (well I did, lol) but I still have hardly made much of a dent in that package! I used liquid glass to kind of draw a swirl on the page then just pressed the little drops into it to make the wind flourish thing. CTMH CS and paper flowers used as well as the Classic Alpha and The Works Alpha stamp sets. Chipboard from rusty pickle, covered with Lilac Mist CS. This was definitely a fun layout to put together!

Deb asked if you can use the cuttlekid dies in the cuttlebug. In case you didn't see my response the answer is yes! You can use dies from all the other different companies in your cuttlebug just by changing out which mats you put through the machine. The cuttlekids dies use the A, B, and C mats. In fact, the only dies I have so far are the cuttlekids ones. I'm pretty picky and use my cuttlebug mostly for embossing. And Mel wanted to know where I find the time to do all this. And the answer is I create.... after my kids go to bed! ^_~ They hit the sack early at 7:30 and then after that my hubby and I usually watch a flick or just talk while he plays video games and I scrap ^_~ Plus I'm usually up til late, like nearly midnight.

10 comments:

mel4christ said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!!!!! Holy cow. Love your use of those dew droppy thing a ma jigs. You can make these companies rich creating like this. I am always so blessed when I check out your blog, you are so on top of keeping it fresh and creative and inspiring. My kids are night owls like me unfortunately and seem to never go to bed and I homeschool so we have a pretty late start. I get it in when I can, and if I can't I just enjoy watching you get it done!!! LOL. Love love love the new layouts and that paper. Not even close to being sick of it. You're fantastic, TFS

Ying Pang, said...

Lovely Lo!

Ying Pang, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

Absolutely beautiful layouts!

Thanks for the reply on the cuttlekids, that is great, I will be looking out for those, they will be great when my kids are making their own cards too! they are always after my stuff!

Kariberry said...

Those are great LO's Marjorie
I only wish i could stay up till midnight and create. I need my ZZZZ's

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow! Gorgeous layout! I love the detail you put into your layouts. Great title!

Vonney said...

Another great layout! I like how you were able to use a lot of pictures. Those dew drops are great! TFS!

Jenn said...

Wow!!! You have been making some AWESOME pages lately!!!! :D
The paper is lovely and goes with the pics real well!!! Loving your work!!! :D

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR NEWBIE LAYOUTS AS ALWAYS MARJORIE!THE COLOUR COMBO & PP IS JUST YUMMY!THE PHOTOS ARE GREAT.ITS GREAT TO HAVE A WHIRLWIND CHILD THEY LET YOU KNOW YOUR STILL ALIVE...LOL I HAVE ONE AS WELL!

Erica said...

that is gorgeous! just love it.....