4.22.2008

Bella Bella

Catching up on some of the bella challenges :D


Lattebella for the BCC24 challenge - Colors are Ocean, Baby Pink, and Watermelon. I was worried when I was coloring her that she wouldn't come out right since the colors looked really really dark while I was coloring, but she dried just fine :D I highlighted her with the white gel pen and this time tried shadowing around with the marker. Stamps used were Spot on Backgrounds and Cottage Floral. The sentiment was printed from my computer using CAC Pinafore.




Ipodabella done for the BCC23 - Clover Meadow, Heavenly Blue, Star Spangled Blue; and the BSC24 Sketch challenge. I did a Sophie than a Riley with this sketch and finally did a bella for the challenge, lol. Prisma glitter on her jacket, purse, and ipod. Both of my images for these cards were RAKs from Sparkle ^_~. And if you didn't already know, she hosts the Bella color challenges on SCS in the bella forum. Come check it out and play!

4 comments:

KellyS said...

Love the cards! Great job on coloring too!

Unknown said...

BELLA ROCKS!! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MAKE HER LOOK THAT GOOD MARJORIE!! LOVE THAT FUNKY GREEN PATTERN PAPER ON THE BOTTOM CARD.

Deb said...

love these Bella cards, the latte Bella could have been made for me!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love both of these bellas, they are awesome.