4.03.2008

U & Me


"What fun it is to have a sister to love, play with, and pick on!" I had so much fun making this layout which uses a ton of new things I got today. I broke down and got a cropadile... yes I feel like the last scrapper to get one, lol. It was on sale for just $20 and it included a cute case that was filled with the big eyelets. Plus it's green which matches my desk organizer. Now if I could just get a desk for my scrappin' lol. Uses some new Making Memories and Bug in a Rug paper I got today, also on sale, as well as the swiss dots embossing on some of the green paper. I got a cuddlekids flower die set on sale as well (aren't I just a savvy shopper ^_~) and used it for these cute flowers. The & is covered chipboard by rusty pickle and the alphas are a die cut set by Bug in a Rug. It's so fun to work with papers that coordinate even if they aren't from the same company. I used lilac mist CTMH cardstock for my base and the fun circles are cocoa CS. Stitching done with good old fashioned embriodery floss and the perfectly matching ribbon is from my secret sister. Window circle charms are in the center of the flowers and they are all pop dotted as well as the title. Not only did I use a bunch of fun new stuff, this is my first layout using my new Page Maps book I got the other day, yay!

4 comments:

mel4christ said...

Sounds like you had a fun day!!! Love your layout. The colors are great and it just looks plain old FUN. Gotta love sales!!!!!!

Sue said...

Beautiful layout Marjorie!

I have the original Crop A Dile and the Big Bite! I find the Big Bite gets used more than the original one ever did!

Deb said...

Another beautiful layout Marjorie, fabulous photos!

Unknown said...

GREAT LAYOUT MARJORIE,CUTE PICS OF THE GIRLS,LOVE THE FAUX STITCHING/DOODLING AROUND THE BORDER.