1.16.2011

Tis the Season Josh

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge called to me this morning and with such a fun sketch posted, I couldn't resist playing along! Funny that I made my order specifically to get birthday Josh and Chloe, yet I can't help but reach for little cafe Josh for my cards lately. I'm finding he's quite versatile ;) Eventually, I would like to get singing carols Josh but until then, I'll improvise. I'm using up some Cosmo Cricket Christmas papers with this. Maybe if I get some Christmas pages scrapped, combined with making cards, I just might use up all my winter papers by this next holiday! I'm hoping I do because it was so hard not buying any new holiday paper this past year. I told myself I need to use up the rest of what I have before I can get more. So far I only have 7 full sheets left, but I do still have quite a few big scraps. Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy the card and have a lovely Sunday!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute card. Josh looks fab. Great job on the sketch.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the little freckles that you have added to Josh! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

StephC said...

Love it! The images does go really well with your card. Great take on the sketch. So glad you were able to join us again at the CCC! :)