1.18.2011

Fairy


A loves Tinkerbell. She basically loves everything fairy, princess, or mermaid and she'll often skip or dance or twirl around the house. It's so stinkin' cute and I love having my very own little fairy running around in the house. She is also such a poser. A always wants me to take pictures of her and she'll really ham it up when I pull out the camera randomly, which is another goal I want to focus on. Once I started classes in the fall I almost never took pictures and I'm really sad that happened. So this semester I'm making a pact with myself to take out the camera at least once a week (hopefully more often than that) to snap some shots & to get at least a couple pics of me each month ;) Enjoy the page and thanks for stopping by!

Papers by Crate Paper and My Minds Eye; Rubons and Glazed brads by Bo Bunny; Rhinestones and rhinestone butterfly by Kaiser; Thickers by American Crafts; Butterflies from Basics 2 Slice card;

3 comments:

Isabella Costallat said...

I love it!
Beautiful!!!
:)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I need to work on that too. I usually tend to carry my camera more then actually using it, lol.

Alanna said...

What a gorgeous layout.