1.11.2011

Sketch Challenge - SCRS


I finished up my homework tonight and had some time to play! One of my nieces has a birthday coming up next week and I need to get a card out in the mail soon. So I grabbed one of my prestamped Chloe images and went to work. This card is super simple and flat so that I can just slap a stamp on there and send it out. We'll be putting some fun stickers inside for her as well as a couple images to color ;) She's a year younger than A so I figure she should enjoy about the same things. Everytime I stamp out some images for later, I end up having to stamp some out for both my girls. They love Chloe (she's their favorite) so I'm sure they'll be extra excited when my new b-day Chloe gets here. I know I will be! Anyway, this card is using the sketch challenge going on at Sparkle's Creations this week. The sketch is super cute and so easy! I'm sure I'll be using this one again in the future. Enjoy the card and have a great Tuesday evening!

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! Superb coloring! Great take on the sketch!

Caroline said...

Great card, love your colours and your colouring!!

Cyndi said...

this is so cute and cheerful!