1.28.2011

Simple Heartfelt Thanks


I needed a quick thank you card. With Valentines getting close and the fact that I don't really get to make too many grown up valentines, I thought it would be fun to incorporate my v-day stuff into a thank you card! Super simple and quick, I just punched out big hearts, one from each pattern paper design in the Simple Valentine paper set from Papertrey Ink. The circle hearts were already cut out from my love you a latte Josh card (they didn't work out on the card so I kept them for later). Stitching adds just a little extra detail as well as some dimension since I flicked up the sides a little. Enjoy and thanks for popping by!

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Love the stitching on this, great card!

pat said...

super cute!! love the hearts.

Alice said...

awww... this is so sweet! love the fab design!