1.07.2011

Christmas Challenge #5


I thought it would be a great idea to get a head start on my Christmas cards for this next year, at least so I've got enough for the ones I need to mail out ;) So I'm playing in Sparkle's weekly Christmas Card Challenge. This week is embossing. It's been so long since I last used my embossing folders! I forgot how fun it could be ;) Anyway, we didn't get snow for Christmas, but we did get some right after the New Year! It was nearly all melted by noon, but we got out there early at around 8:30, so I got a lot of super cute photos of the girls as well as some of Paul and me! I'm hoping to remember to always get pictures of Paul and I throughout the year and I'm so happy to have a good start. The big plus is I had a free Shutterfly 8x8 book to make, a gift from a friend, so I used those photos to create a fun book and it's on its way! I'm so excited to see how it turned out ;) Anyway, enjoy the card and have a fab Friday!

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!