6.30.2009

Seize the Cupcake!

Supplies : Pattern Paper - Basic Grey; Cardstock - Bazzil; Flowers - Prima; Brads and markers by CTMH; Sentiment printed from my computer

This card was made for one of the challenges on the bella forums this weekend celebrating Em's birthday :D The challenge was to use 3 embellishments and 7 layers. It was crazy for me to use so many layers on the card but I did it, lol. When I finished though, I realized I had put 4 embellishments on instead of three. Since my card face was REALLY glued down to the card base I just pulled off the second flower since I knew I wouldn't be able to get the brad off without tearing something up. My coloring wasn't the greatest on this one, I think I should of used my pencils instead but oh well. She came out all right :D Anyway, enjoy the card and have a fantastic Tuesday!

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute!!!

Alanna said...

I think it looks great.

Danni said...

So cute! Love the bright fun colors!