6.16.2009

Hair Do

Supplies : Base paper by My Minds Eye (Penny Lane); Green Floral and Brown Swirl Paper and Green Flourish Sticker by Pebbles; Glitter Letter Thickers by American Crafts

It's always fun when your girls want to play hairdresser with your hair. Messy but fun, lol. This was another redo layout. The pictures were originally on a 2-pager that I never completed and was coming back around to finish up but I just wasn't feeling good about it, probably because I had put it together over 6 months ago and my style is constantly changing. So I redid the layout, this time cropping the photos more and fitting it on to a single page. I used a simple photo collage to keep the busy pictures from overwhelming the page. There are so few photos of me and most of them I think look a little funky, lol. But I do want my girls to have pictures of me with them so funky as I think they are they are all getting scrapbooked. I think it would help if I knew how to teach Paul to take better photos. Even though both of us are hit and miss with our pictures, I take tons more than he does so more of my off shots still look okay, lol. Anyway, I remember how much fun the girls and I had this particular time. My hair was so gross afterward but I think that just made it more funny. I learned the hard way to not let the girls use styling products in my hair and they use water in spray bottles now instead of the real thing, lol. Have a happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Darling page. What a fun time for you and your girls. I really like how you did the photo collage look.

pat said...

This layout is so sweet!! This is why we scrap...these are cherised moments.

Sparkplug17 said...

Your layout is just darling! And I feel the same way about Brent. All the pictures he takes of me are funky, lol. :)

Jenn said...

Too Cute!! You are such a talented scrapper and wonderful mommy to your girls too! They'll cherish these pages when they look back at them. Thanks for sharing!

Jane said...

What great memories to hold on to. I have a picture of my brother with a little tiny pony tail on the top of his head (that my niece did). Kids are so funny! Great layout and the pictures do not overwhelm.

Jane
SBS4

Sarah said...

This is just darling! I love it when my guys play with my hair...no products allowed though ha ha.