6.21.2009

A Kitty Christmas

Supplies : Kitty by Penny Black; Paper by Basic Grey; Sentiment by PTI; Buttons and markers by CTMH; colored pencils, gamsol, and white gel pen; jute

I finally got myself back in gear and created a Christmas card this week for Sparkle's weekly challenge! The added challenge this week was to use a Christmas stamp that you haven't inked up yet. I haven't inked up any of the cute little animals in this set until now, mostly because even though I think they are darling, I'm a bit intimidated of coloring them in, lol. I ended up using both markers and colored pencils and the kitty didn't really need as much fuss as I thought. For the card I used the splitcoast sketch #214 seeing as I'm still not quite back into the groove to be making cards completely on my own again, lol. Paul is getting spoiled today with silly stuff from the girls and I and I hope everyone else is having a fun Father's day too! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to hop on by Sparkle's Blog for the challenge and links to the other cards!

8 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card! The kitty looks great!

Alanna said...

What a cute Christmas card. I love all the papers you used.

Sarah said...

Ohhhh CUTE kitty! Your coloring is amazing. I love that paper!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling. That kitty just puts a smile on my face.

Jane said...

Love that you are using some non-traditional Christmas colors. And your coloring is amazing. I am so deficient in that area (but getting better!)

Jane
SBS4

Anna said...

Oh so cute! Love that cat!

Unknown said...

So cute! The image is adorable and the colors are fabulous!

AmethystCat said...

absolutely adorable!