2.21.2010

Quick Wrapping!


Supplies : Tiny Treats Valentines, Polka Dot Basics, Borders and Corners Circles, and Everyday Classics stamp sets, Ink, and button twine by Papertrey Ink;

I had a baby shower to go to last Saturday and being the scatter-brained mom that I am I completely forgot about it until that morning. So I rushed out to shop for the new baby boy and found a couple darling outfits (didn't get pictures, oops!). The colors were orange, brown, and khaki in both outfits, one sporting a truck the other a puppy. I got home with about 20 minutes until I had to leave for the shower and so I made quick work with a simple tag and card.




I've been trying to be more earth conscious with my wrapping so I used a repurposed kraft bag from the quilt store and some of the packing paper from an online order. I grabbed some kraft and rustic cream scraps, pulled out the orange zest and dark chocolate inks and went to work. I kept both the tag and card very simple, the dog and welcome circle elements pop dotted up for some dimension as the only real embellishment. For just a few minutes I think it turned out very cute! The pictures aren't that great since I just propped everything on top of my armoire real quick to snap a couple photos before running out the door with the girls. We were about 10 minutes late but it ended up just fine since the guest of honor wasn't there yet ;) Anyway, enjoy and have a lovely Sunday!

4 comments:

Bananastamper said...

cute and quick project - perfect! Love the colors!
Shanna :)

Crystal said...

I LOVE Kraft cardstock!SO this is right up my alley and even simple it is gorgeous! Great job!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! That doggie is so cute.

AmethystCat said...

absolutely adorable!