2.03.2010

Hey There Cupcake

Supplies : Paper, Cardstock, and Cupcake Collection stamp set by Papertrey Ink; Blush, Watermelon, White Daisy and Cranberry Ink by CTMH; Rhinestones by Kaiser;

This card is for my sister since her birthday is the day after Valentines. I thought it would be fun to make a very Valentine colored card ;) Last year I did hearts but not Valentine colors really so this year I'm going full on with the girly pink and red! I learned that she likes to bake so I'm thinking about getting her a cute whisk with some cupcake silicone molds, we'll see what I find. I used another old sketch from the 2 sketches for you blog and changed the position of the sentiment since it looked a little funny the other way with my card. Anyway, enjoy and have a happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card and I think your gift idea will be perfect!

Fern said...

Super sweet and yummy card!!! She will love it!!! XX