10.20.2009

Skull Minis

Supplies : Paper My Minds Eye and Pebbles Inc; Die Cuts by My Minds Eye; Candy Dots by Pebbles Inc.;

I made a discovery that I am totally going to be using again and again - Mini Cards. A regular A2 card just cut in half. 2 3/4 x 4 1/4 is the size of each of these minis and they are just the right size for kids! They were also the perfect size to use up these diecuts I got last year that I know I won't be using on layouts. I used scraps from the pennants and other Halloween layouts to create these minis for the nephews. I thought the big buggy eyes on the top were so funny and so did Caitlyn. She laughed so hard when she saw that card! The diecuts come from a cardstock sheet which included the skeletons and the file folder tabs. I thought the tabs made a fun and simple addition to the cards. Paul and I will be heading up north bright and early this morning for his MRI and Neurology appointment. Hopefully the doctor will have some positive news for us. Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I will have to try this size. :) They're cute and perfect for the kids! I hope the appointment goes well!

Gena Porter - aka GDP2001 said...

Love these cards, will have to try them, they also look like they will work well holding a gift card.