10.19.2009

Halloween Goodie Bags

Supplies : Paper by My Minds Eye and Pebbles Inc.; Journaling Lines and Around and About Sentiments stamp sets by Papertrey Ink; Say It In Style stamp set and inks by CTMH; Cello gift bags; Black Organdy; 1 3/4" circle punch and 2" scallop punch by EK Success

If you noticed on my second banner in Saturday's post there were some triangles that had text on them. Being picky about making sure my text is right side up that meant I ended up with 2 spare pennant triangles. I also had a couple odd number triangles from the banners as well. I couldn't just toss them out so I put them to use on these little gift bags. I don't have any Halloween stamp sets, though I loved this years release by PTI. I had to choose between Christmas and Halloween.... Christmas stamps won out :) So I got creative. I used the stars from the Around and About Sentiments stamp set and gave the tags a notebook feeling with the Journaling Lines stamp set. Then I added the simple sentiment from Say it in Style by CTMH. After putting the tag sets together I realized the upsidedown pennant looked a little like a witch hat! Perfect for halloween. Each baggy comes with goodies and a mini card from Caitlyn and Audrey, one baggie for each of their cousins. I ended up with 8 baggies though the others are the same as these designs. So there's an idea on what to do with your extra pennant triangles if you have them. Enjoy and have a marvelous Monday!

9 comments:

Alanna said...

What fun little bags. Way to use the scraps from your other project.

Jenn said...

Super cute goodie bags! What a great way to use your scraps! :)

AmethystCat said...

great idea and super cute goodie bags!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

How fun are these! They are adorable!

Sparkplug17 said...

Sorry to comment again, but thanks for the card and the goodies! :)

Danni said...

How creative and fun!

Deb said...

they are so cute, fabulous idea! hugs Debx

Bananastamper said...

Genious - what a great and fun way to use up some scraps!

Shanna

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love them , they are so cute. I wish we got 'into' halloween in Oz, we just don't. having fun though seeing what everyone is creating.

Take care Marjorie
Marcia P (bad blogging SBS4 sister)