7.12.2008

Bella Challenges 35 & 36

I was going to scrap tonight but instead decided to play a little bella challenge catch up ^_~




Aren't these little tea cups adorable! I love tea, it's my comfort drink at the end of each day :D I had just gotten these in the mail with my bella order today! There were also some tea pots with flowers too, but I'll have to wait until the next time to get those^_~ This card is for the #36 color challenge which I really had a hard time with. The image was easy to color with the palette - holiday red, crystal blue, citrus leaf, and desert sand - but putting the card together seemed tougher. Probably because I hardly ever use desert sand :P But it came out cute and I am loving this little image! With Love and Say it in Style CTMH stamp sets used for the background flower stamping and the sentiment.




Partybella for the #36 sketch challenge and the #35 color challenge. The colors are Heavenly Blue, Orange, and Chocolate. And my heavenly blue marker is SO not heavenly blue, lol. Well, I do really saturate the paper with the ink so it's probably just the way that I color that made it come out like that. I added some star spangled blue and taffy for coloring her in. Sentiment from the Say it in Style set again. Anyway, that's all for today. Hopefully I'll get some scrapping done over the weekend. I hope everyone has a great Saturday! Thanks for dropping by ^_~

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Great job on the challenges girlie!!! I love both of these sweet cards and images!!! I got my order yesterday and I hope to do a few challenges myself. Have a great weekend!!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Such sweet cards, you have done a great job on these.

Jane said...

Love the cup of tea card. Simple classic layout. Just my style!

Jane
SBS4

AmethystCat said...

darling! and I love tea too - it's a fabulous way to end the day!