3.25.2008

Secret Sister!

A big thank you to my SBS4 Secret Sister! I got this fun package in the mail Monday, but haven't been home to play with it or post my thank you yet.



She sent me a bunch of fun images, an easter stamp, fun chipboard flower stickers, flower rhinestones, sisters buttons, ribbon, and a cute quickie card kit. Thank you so much, I love it all!!


And I have been creating the past couple days. I have 2 layouts, one that I did at my friend Julie's on Monday and the other at my MIL's house today, but it's late and I'm just getting on real quick to post this and do some replies before crashing in bed. We're getting some plumbing replaced in our apartment so we've been hanging out elsewhere's while everything's getting torn out and replaced in the hall bathroom. It's a mess right now but we should be all finished up by Friday ^_~ Until then I probably won't be posting much if at all. But I'll have a bunch of fun artwork to show when I do!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the house mouse images you got! Can't wait to see your lovely art. :)

Vonney said...

How fun is that to get scrapbook stuff in the mail! Can't wait to see what you make out of it! Sorry to hear about the plumbing problems.

Kelly L said...

What a terrific gift, lucky girl! :) Can't wait to see your HM images colored either. I know you will do an awesome job!!

Unknown said...

AWESOME GOODIES! LOVE ALL YOUR PHOTO'S & LAYOUTS THAT YOU HAVE CREATED WHILE I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM BLOGLAND!

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow! You are going to have a lot of fun with these. I can't wait to see your artwork. Love your blog and you have been tagged. Go to my blog to see the rules.

Kisha said...

woohoo look at all those BELLA's!
Have fun!

Kisha

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jackpot!! Have a blast with all that great stuff. mmm.....just look at all those Bella's!!

I tagged ya, for more details visit my blog :D

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

What fun, enjoy playing with it all!