3.13.2008

Fall Garden




Colors : Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, Black

Papers : Minds Eye (orange floral), Cosmo Cricket (green floral), Silhouette and CTMH CS

Accents : Buttons (various), Ribbon, Dimensional Elements alphas, Just Blooms White Daisy, Waxy Flax

This was such a fun layout to put together. I wanted to use the colors the girls were wearing, but didn't want the page to look Halloweenish. So I opted for a softer orange and threw in the blue for some pop. This color combo is so different from what I usually use but I really liked the way it turned out! I tried my hand at doodling which I haven't done in ages but I think it turned out alright :D I'm really liking the whimsical imperfect feel of the layout. Anyway, lots of fun stuff in these two pages and they used a lot of my favorite papers, the new tres jolie from Minds Eye, Silhouette, and this was one of my favorite sheets from the Cosmo Cricket packet I had in my stash.

4 comments:

Vonney said...

Love the colors in this LO! I love the buttons and flowers too! You always do such cute LOs! Your daughters are darling also. You have inspired me to scrapbook more. Thanks!

P.S. I did your last color challenge and will try to e-mail you the LO this weekend. I need to get my taxes done too and it's not so easy since I started selling CTMH. I need to make sure my tax return is error free since I work for the IRS!

Jocy said...

Wonderful layout, the colors are great!

AmethystCat said...

it looks perfect to me and I'm all about whimsy. I think these pages are absolutely beautiful from the colors to the photo placement to the buttons. Great job!

Jenn said...

Awesome LO!!! I love the whimsical feel!!!!! Great job!!! :D