3.10.2008

Mirror Mirror on the wall....




Colors : Baby Pink, Blush, Hollyhock, Black, White Daisy

Papers : Stylin'

Stamps : Playful Flourishes, Believe Lowercase, Delightful Alpha

Accents : Rhinestones, Flower Rhinestones (CTMH CC Reward), Pink Glitter (stampendous)

A very fun blingy layout. I used a one page Pagemaps layout (the left page) and then created the right page to go along with it since I had so many pics of my girls in this cute snow white wig. There's pink glitter on the bottom 'mirror' and on 'fairest' though you can't tell in the pic. This was a very fun girly page to make though it took me quite a while! The circle or rhinestones around Audrey's picture was probably the most time consuming thing on the layout. I actually had to adhere each one of those tiny pink rhinestones! I love how sparkly this one came out ^_~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! I got your card and images today...thank you for lifting up my day!

AmethystCat said...

love, love, love this set of pages! The time you spent on the rhinestones was worth it - super cute!

scrappernic said...

Love this layout--what fun pictures, and gotta love the bling :)

Jenn said...

This is super cute!!!! I love these colors together!!! :D

Vonney said...

I love this LO and how you were able to use a lot of pictures! The title is way cute and so is your daughter!