5.31.2010

Summer Scrap Shopping


It's been a couple months since I've gotten any scrappin' stuff and with all these new fun summer pictures we've been taking I was inspired to pick up some new goodies. This is what a I got with my $20 at Pebbles ;) Here are the details :



Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Papers are Sweet Summertime by Crystal Wilkerson from Echo Park Paper Co. - I've never seen that brand before or the designer, but aren't these just too fun!


Here are the two sticker sheets, one full of alphas and some darling scallop borders and the other of elements and titles/subtitles both from the Sweet Summertime set. I love the hot air ballon, the big dotted cloud, and the fun bright pendent banner!



The goodies were mixed and matched, though a lot of them came from My Minds Eye

Quite Contrary Jack & Jill Cute Alphabet by My Minds Eye (multi)
So Sophie Savvy "Best Thing" Alphabet by My Minds Eye (red)
Tree House Epoxy Brads by Pebbles
Quite Contrary Jack & Jill "Be Happy" Title by My Minds Eye
Quite Contrary Jack & Jill "Cute" Tickets by My Minds Eye
Quite Contrary Little Boy Blue "When I Grow Up" Title by My Minds Eye
Cloud and Sun Die Cuts Precut by Pebbles in my Pocket
Chipboard Mini Book Covers Precut by Pebbles in my Pocket
Colored Album Ring by Pebbles in my Pocket

I'll be posting projects made from these real soon! Thanks for popping by ;)

1 comment: