12.01.2009

Holiday Hair

Supplies : Paper and Elements by Cosmo Cricket; Flair Button and Thickers Letter Stickers by American Crafts

A simple layout to start off the holiday season. These were some silly photos of the girls with Christmas bows on their head from Christmas morning and I just had to include the one of Paul when Caitlyn had put her hairband on him so she could wear the tiara she got from her Aunt at our family Christmas party last year. I loved the little element that said "The season just isn't complete without a few ding-dongs" It matched the goofy photos so well! I had ordered the Cosmo Cricket craft pack right before I got sick earlier this month and am finally getting around to play with it. November has been pretty batty with all of us getting sick with colds, the flu, even a stomach bug and to top it off some vandal completely shattered one of our backseat car windows. Thankfully we were able to get the window fixed that next morning and we are all getting better finally :D I'm keeping my fingers crossed that none of us catch anything else for a while. While Caitlyn and Paul get over those things quickly, Audrey and I tend to have a much harder time. We have higher fevers, worse symptoms, and feels like it takes forever for us to get better. You can tell who got who's genes, lol. I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving though. We definitely had a great one. The meal was wonderful and the girls had such a blast playing with their cousins. With all the flu going around and the holiday craze our family hasn't gotten together since early October and it was so nice to see and chat with everyone. Hopefully I'll have at least a couple posts for you each week as I've got lots of Christmas goodies and such to make. So to get in the holiday mood this weekend we listened to Christmas music, put up the tree and decor, and I scrapped a quick and simple page to get my crafting mojo going. Enjoy and have a terrific Tuesday!

4 comments:

Alanna said...

Cute pictures and titles. I'm glad to hear that you all are feeling better. Hopefully it stays that way.

Jena said...

Too cute - what perfect sayings for such a fun LO. Sorry to hear you were sick but glad to see you back and can't wait to see more! Take care!

pat said...

Great to have you back!! hope your family stays healthy!! great layout.

Sparkplug17 said...

I'm glad you're all feeling better! Such a darling layout!