9.26.2009

Batty

Supplies: Paper - Spooky by My Minds Eye and Eerie by Basic Grey; Diecuts by My Minds Eye; Cardstock from LSS; Spider Brad from Imaginescence; Glitter brads from Doodlebug; Pansy Purple Brad from CTMH; Remarks letter stickers by American Crafts; Bat/Moon Sticker by Pebbles Inc.; White Embroidery Floss (1 Strand)

Here is the other layout I did with die cuts for the Practical Scrappers Blog Hop Challenge only this time I used dies from the preprinted Spooky sheet by My Minds Eye instead of plain ones. I played with another fun sketch from The Scrappiest, this one is sketch #29. Audrey was hilarious the first day I let her wear her costume. She just made the funniest faces I wish I could have caught them all! That Batgirl costume was such a find. Both the girls had been so into superheroes right around Halloween and Caitlyn had already gotten Supergirl but we couldn't seem to find something that really fit Audrey. When we saw the batgirl costume it was perfect. Of course Audrey insisted that she was Batman and not Batgirl no matter what we said. The funniest part was when Caitlyn would kiss little miss 'Batman' for rescuing her! I guess Batman or Batgirl is tougher than Supergirl ^_~. Thanks for stopping by and have a fun Saturday!

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Fabulous layout. I love those papers and how you used the big circle along with the stitching around it.

Have a great weekend.

Sparkplug17 said...

These pictures of her are just darling!

kim.mom said...

Great LO! Everything goes perfectly together and wonderful pictures!

Christine Meyer said...

Marjorie-
Thanks for the ongoing inspiration! I love your eye for putting patterned papers together!

Danni said...

How fun!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Cute design (and great photos)!