6.23.2009

Tube Time Bella

Supplies : PMSabella from Stampingbella; Sentiment by CHF; Paper by Making Memories; Cardstock, Markers, and Brads by CTMH; Flowers by Prima; White Gel Pen

A few days after making my bitty bloom card the craving to play with my bellas struck again so I got on the splitcoast forums to get some inspiration and picked up the #78 bella sketch challenge to play with. It seems like forever since I've paper pieced anything and I have to admit that even though a couple parts of the couch were a pain in the butt, it was fun. PMSabella was one of the first bellas I got though I always see her more as movienightabella or tubetimeabella. This has been me every other night after the girls go to sleep. Well, both Paul and I but they don't have a fella to match her. It seems like since we've had kids the only time we really get to spend together is after 9pm, lol. Anyway, we'll stay up to watch a show together, usually a netflixed series. Right now we've been alternating House and Battlestar. Other times we'll just watch a movie :D Enjoy and have a good Tuesday!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

So cute Marjorie. I love how you pieced the couch and the sentiment. Great job.

Jenn said...

Bella's so cute! I agree, she does seem like a tube time bella. That image looks an awful lot like me and mine on movie night each week. ;0)

I'm so glad you're back to posting again, I love visiting your blog everyday!

Sparkplug17 said...

I already posted on SCS, but again, your card is just darling! Awesome with the paper piecing!