6.24.2009

Funny Girl

Supplies : Paper by Scenic Route, Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, and My Minds Eye; Prima flowers; Thickers letter stickers by American Crafts; Cardstock by CTMH; Brads by Basic Grey

Another fun bright page using the IB sketches. I'm loving bright summery colors right now and am hoping to get to use some of my new summer papers soon. I'm excited for Christmas (I know totally random subject change) because we are redoing the girls' room as their big Christmas present and the colors are bright and fun like summer. The palette is varieties of pink and purple for the main colors and a dash of spring/lime green. Their bedspreads are reversable huge dots so that their beds aren't too matchy matchy and Caitlyn's features purple sheets and bedskirt, while Audrey's is pink. There is still a little bit of the garden theme that we had before. Butterflies for both, lady bugs and bird/owls for Audrey, and then a little bit of rockstar thrown in for Caitie. Cait has really been into Hanna Montana. She doesn't watch it, but she knows who she is and is big into the rockstar thing right now, lol. Anytime she sees a toy guitar she wants it and she can spot Hanna Montana stuff a mile away! I've been picking up the stuff here and there so that it's not one huge purchase (which is why I'm starting so early ^_~) and I think they'll have a blast decorating their room Christmas morning before we go to Nana's that afternoon. Anyway, enjoy the layout and have a bright and happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

I love this one! So girly!

Alanna said...

What a wonderful layout. I love the photo placements and the papers. What a fun present for your girls for Christmas.

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Sarah said...

Such wonderful colors...gorgeous little girl!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling layout. I loved redecorating my room as a kid. Your girls will have a blast with it!

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful page! The colors are just perfect for this page.