6.22.2009

Too Stinkin Cute

Supplies : Paper by Cosmic Cricket, Collage Press, and Basic Grey; Cardstock by CTMH; Cardstock butterfly by Basic Grey; Thickers Letters by American Crafts; Felt Flower ribbon by We R Memory Keepers

These are some of my favorite spring pictures I took of Audrey this year. Probably because this is one of my favorite long sleeve shirts of hers. I had to get it a size bigger since we found it in January so that she could wear it again this fall, lol. She's such a cutie! This was one of those days where she was a camera ham, which isn't very often. Usually Caitlyn is my little model, posing for camera and being an all around diva (both the good and the bad, lol!). I used the #21 Inspired Blueprints sketch for this layout. I still need to get #17 and both of the sketches for this month to be all caught up. It's nice that they usually only put out 2 sketches a month. It's a scrapbooking challenge that is easier for me to keep up with and if I fall behind it's pretty easy to catch up as well. Anyway, that's all for today :D Have a happy Monday!

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

That shirt is adorable! I love her headband too. Very cute layout!

Laurel said...

Too Stinkin Gorgeous! Fabulous layout!

Kathi Carlson said...

Too stinkin' cute is right! Beautiful layout!!

Crafty Texan said...

So adorable! Love the flourish down the left side! Thanks for reminding me about inspired blueprints. What a great site!

Big Red Scraps said...

Fantastic Page! I Love it!

Jenn said...

Hey there! Love this layout...it's absolutely A-dorable!

Sarah said...

WOW she is just stunning..and this LO shows that! GORGEOUS

Carolyn King said...

what a beautiful girl---and LOVE your layout too!!!