6.22.2009

Too Stinkin Cute

Supplies : Paper by Cosmic Cricket, Collage Press, and Basic Grey; Cardstock by CTMH; Cardstock butterfly by Basic Grey; Thickers Letters by American Crafts; Felt Flower ribbon by We R Memory Keepers

These are some of my favorite spring pictures I took of Audrey this year. Probably because this is one of my favorite long sleeve shirts of hers. I had to get it a size bigger since we found it in January so that she could wear it again this fall, lol. She's such a cutie! This was one of those days where she was a camera ham, which isn't very often. Usually Caitlyn is my little model, posing for camera and being an all around diva (both the good and the bad, lol!). I used the #21 Inspired Blueprints sketch for this layout. I still need to get #17 and both of the sketches for this month to be all caught up. It's nice that they usually only put out 2 sketches a month. It's a scrapbooking challenge that is easier for me to keep up with and if I fall behind it's pretty easy to catch up as well. Anyway, that's all for today :D Have a happy Monday!

8 comments:

Sparkle said...

That shirt is adorable! I love her headband too. Very cute layout!

Laurel said...

Too Stinkin Gorgeous! Fabulous layout!

Kathi Carlson said...

Too stinkin' cute is right! Beautiful layout!!

Erin Mixon-ctmh consultant said...

So adorable! Love the flourish down the left side! Thanks for reminding me about inspired blueprints. What a great site!

Big Red Scraps said...

Fantastic Page! I Love it!

Jenn said...

Hey there! Love this layout...it's absolutely A-dorable!

Sarah said...

WOW she is just stunning..and this LO shows that! GORGEOUS

Carolyn King said...

what a beautiful girl---and LOVE your layout too!!!