6.27.2009

Kinibellarific!!

Supplies : Kinibella by Stamping Bella; Cardstock, cocoa and vanilla creme markers, ocean ink, Friendship alpha, small white flowers and big red brad by CTMH; Paper by Creative Imaginations? and Pebbles; brads by Queen Co.; white flower by prima; other markers by sharpie; white gel pen; coluzzle mini oval;

Here's my card for this week's Bellarific Friday challenge which was another fabulous sketch though I did condense it a bit to fit to the standard size! I've been hunting down my summer RAK images to play with and she was perfect for the challenge. Kini made a wonderful mood card as I've been taking the girls out swimming. While I may not wear a bikini I still feel pretty cute when I take them to the pool in my sporty one piece and bright tote bag. Of course my little minis totally outshine me, lol, but I don't mind in the slightest :D Everyone have a great weekend and thanks for stopping on by!

4 comments:

Alanna said...

What a fun summery card. I love everything about it.

Sarah said...

Beautiful. The papers are rockin.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! I love all the orange.

Vicki Burns said...

SO bright and cheery!