7.29.2009

You & Me

Supplies : Paper by My Minds Eye; Sassyfras, Cosmo Cricket, and Scenic Route; Flowers by Prima; Glazed Brads by Basic Grey; Thickers by American Crafts; Red polka-dot brad by Queen Co.; Ribbon from LSS

I finally got around to doing the #24 Inspired Blueprints sketch, and aside from the base paper, all the pattern papers were from scraps so I was really happy with continuing to shrink my scrap pile! This layout was pretty simple and I didn't do too much with it since there is so much pattern going on already with the papers. The colors are so fun and cheerful, just like the girls that I really didn't need much embellishment anyway. The main thing I left out on my page from the sketch was the arrows. The looked cute on the sketch but I just couldn't get them to look right on my page so I left them off. I'm hoping to catch up on the rest of the sketches here soon. Just a quickie post today. Have a marvelous Wednesday!

8 comments:

Alanna said...

Another awesome layout. You are always able to mix your papers so well and have your layouts come out so nice. Well done.

AmethystCat said...

what a beautiful page! love the pics!

pat said...

Marjorie, your layouts are beautiful!! I love all of them...
love all the paper too.

Sparkplug17 said...

They're so cute together! What a cute layout.

Yani said...

How adorable!! Great LO!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout! Your girls are adorable together!

Unknown said...

Great sweet page! Beautiful girls!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

LACY said...

Wow you are an awesome scrapper. I love to scrapbook.
It was fun to talk to you at speech and I hope to see you there or at arrowhead elem too.