7.03.2009

Ice Cream

Supplies : Paper by My Minds Eye; Cardstock and brads by CTMH; Thickers by American Crafts, White gel pen by Sakura

This layout was the last of the bunch that I made simply to accommodate these fun pictures of the girls eating ice cream sandwiches at the gas station we stopped at before coming home. Usually I don't like eating at rest stops but I forget how fun it was when we were kids to eat out anywhere. They had so much fun sitting in the booth, watching the cars outside refuel and drive off. I simply collaged the photos together so that I could showcase that icecream paper I picked up. It is so cute and I didn't want it to get lost by setting the pictures on top. I also wanted to keep the pics pretty large, so this is what I came up with. I think it turned out just right for the last page of this quintet of pages. That's all for today. Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous Friday!!

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute layout! Such precious little girls!

Alanna said...

Another fab layout Marjorie. You have such a knack for photo and paper placement. I hope you all have a great holiday weekend.

Sarah said...

Too Cute!! Gorgeous pics...yummy papers.

Unknown said...

What a cute (and sweet!) layout!