7.17.2009

Sassy Brat

Supplies : Paper Tres Jolie and Confetti by My Minds Eye; Cardstock, Ink, and Friendship Alpha stamp set by CTMH; Buttons by PTI; Thickers and Orange Flair button by American Crafts; White Embroidery Floss

"I have to admit most the time you are a sweetie. But sometimes that sour spoiled little tart comes out. You're suddenly a defiant diva and while there are times when it's annoying there are more times when it's just darn cute! Audrey @ 3 years" - journaling. I used a new page maps sketch from July '09. It was one of the 8x11s that I altered to fit my 12x12 page since I had such a large picture. Some of you may remember this picture from earlier this year. This wasn't one of Audrey's snotty moments, she was actually just making funny faces for the camera and this one came out so spoiled and cute I had to keep it for a page like this. She purses her brow a bit more when she's being bratty ^_~. In fact her diva moments are more often funny than anything else. She's so dramatic and has the craziest facial expressions. Audrey also loves to shout. It cracks me up when she starts yelling something like "NO MOM-MOM! I don't like to have my hair brush! No Mom! Go Away!!" and literally 3 seconds later "I want my hair brushed MOM-MOM!!" in that same mad little voice! It cracks me up every time and it makes it hard to stay serious around her, even when I need to! I don't think I've done a page about how my girls call me mom-mom yet but that's what both of them call me instead of mommy. Audrey began saying it around 18 months and I think it was because she thought that's what Caitlyn was saying when she said Mama. Sometimes Cait would call me Mom, other times it was Mama. So Audrey started calling me Mom-Mom, then a couple weeks later Cait did too and it's stuck ever since. Enjoy and have a fabulous Friday!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

Great layout. I love the how you've adapted it to fit your needs. Cute story about the Mom Mom as well.

Danni said...

What a fun page!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a cute page. I love all the pink and her silly expression. :)