10.19.2008

So Beautiful



Supplies: Pattern and Glitter Paper by Making Memories; CS, White Daisy Flowers, Waxy Flax, and Clear Buttons by CTMH; Glazed Brads by Basic Grey; Letter Thickers and Fashion Buttons by American Crafts; Rub-ons by My Minds Eye; Pink Flowers Unknown (RAK from Julie)

This was one of those pages that I had no idea what I was doing, I was just winging it. I did use a few of the same design ideas in this layout that I did in my "The Cat's Meow" though. Remember back in the spring I was doing all those layouts with that Making Memories set? Well here are the other papers finally :D More pictures of Audrey putting on makeup, lol. I can't help it, they are just too fun and cute!! Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

This is just too darned cute!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Very Very Cute!!!!!

:) Marcia