5.03.2008

Some Stuff


Finally played in the Bella Color challenge for this week. I still have the sketch to do. The colors this week were any shade yellow, any shade orange, and a neutral. I picked Buttercup and Sunflower for my yellows, Goldrush for my orange, and Parchment for my neutral. Cuppacakebella colored in with CTMH markers. I think I made a mistake when making my card though, and grabbed vanilla cream CS instead of Parchment when putting it together, but that's okay it still matches :D

Here's the layout I started last night. We had a rough night and I'm not wanting to go into details about it. Anyway, I finished it up this afternoon once everything finally got settled down. The paper pack is Enchanted, one of my favorites. Now I have approx 16+ pictures of Caitlyn in her costume to do. Halloween 2006 could have it's own book I took so many pictures, lol. But it's more than half way finished scrapped now ^_~. I used a Page Maps book layout, using an extra picture instead of just one huge picture.


And this was a fun RAK sent to me by Sue, a bunch of fun nestabilities cut outs! Thanks Sue! Hopefully, I'll get to play with them soon. The card was one she did for one of my color challenges, if I'm remembering correctly :D The sparkles on the card are so fun! It's so neat to see people's cards in real life since pictures have a hard time capturing just how great they are. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

AmethystCat said...

love your bella challenge card and the pages are great too! hope tomorrow is a better day!

Chris (catt871) said...

That Bella is gorgeous in yellow!!! do you have the link to the Bella Color Challenge spot?? THANKS!
Chris

Carrie said...

I came across your blog... you know one blog to the next:) and you have some beautiful work!I love CTMH products, they are great! You have inspired me to get it together and scrap my much needed pictures! I've been bad:) Thanks for sharing