5.09.2008

Bella Color Challenge for Mom's Day


Sparkle picked Pink Carnation, Orchard Bouquet, and Pansy Purple for the bella color challenge this week in honor of her mom for Mother's Day. I've been trying to make my MIL a Mother's Day card for days now but just haven't had the right inspiration and these colors finally sparked my mojo. Paul's mom LOVES flowers. In fact her house is full of plants, so flowerbella is perfect for her. Aside from the fact that flowerbella totally reminds me of all the mother's days when she got me pretty potted flower plants for a few years before she realized I have a major black thumb, lol.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT CARD MARJORIE, HAVE A FABULOUS MOTHER'S DAY!

Jane said...

Love the card! I gotta get me that new cuttlebug folder.

Jane
SBS4

Jena said...

Cute card - what fun colors!