11.07.2007

Just one of the many reasons....

My hubby likes to make voices for the different characters when he reads to our daughters. The one that cracks me up the most is his voice for the Knox in Dr. Suess's Fox in Socks which is a strange kind of lispy femmy male voice. I don't know why it makes me laugh so hard but it does. So tonight he starts reading the potty book to the girls and makes the babies in the beginning sound so hilarious with some sort of higher pitched but raspy voice. I couldn't help but bust up laughing after asking him why the babies sounded like that and he just said "Shhh.... I'm trying to read the story" then continued on. It reminded me that this silly thing he does is just one of the many reasons why I love him so much. Even after eight years together he still makes me laugh on a daily basis.

No comments: