11.26.2007

Christmas Eve



Colors : Holiday Red, Clover Meadow, Honey, Colonial White

Papers : Hollydays ('06)
Stamps : Homestead Alpha, Make it a Simple Christmas, No Peeking, Charmed Lowercase and Numbers

Accents : Liquid Glass, Yellow organdy, pop dots

This paper is so colorful, vibrant, and fun. I'm usually one for more elegant Christmas palettes and designs but for my girls this fits just so perfectly! A lot of fun stamping for embellishment. The tag has certain parts outlined with my black .05 pen, the same goes for the present. I also traced in the outside line in the alphas with the same black pen to give it some pop. Holly is stamped on col white then cut out and put on pop dots for dimention. I also liquid glassed the berries and the ribbon on the present.

The journalling square was fun to make. I RSed the border on the right then stamped and cut out 3 more holly to pop dot on the border for dimention. The present and holly in the corner are also on pop dots. Ignore my terrible handwriting! The present was colored in with the blending pen since I don't have any of the markers yet. Anyway, a Christmasy layout to put me in the Christmas spirit for the next month!

No comments: