12.18.2011

Sister Cards - Cheerful


These colors remind me of summer and sunshine. Plus the stamps are just very cute. Cherry loved this set, probably because of the bright colors. I really enjoyed mass producing all these cards. There's something about seeing them all packaged up pretty. I stacked and wrapped them with a cardstock strip then added a punched out label that I printed out for the card sets. They look so nice and Paul even said they looked all professional ;)



My favorite is the bird, probably because I was able to fit in the text flourishes on those cards. Though I do love those little tea cups. I only wish my ink came out better. It's really faded or dried out or something since the last time I used them (which was probably over a year ago!). Ah well, they still look pretty cute and that's what matters ;) Enjoy and have a lovely Sunday!