8.23.2011

Uniquefying My Drawing Pad



All three of us girls have started back-to-school and it has been so hectic here for the past couple weeks! Apple and I started this week while Cherry began last week (kindergarteners in our district start a week later due to individual testing the first week). Unfortunately, because we're still getting used to the routine, our home has been in this perpetual state of looking like a tornado blew through. And of course instead of cleaning, I'm playing around with doodles on my drawing pad. After all, I don't want it looking like everyone else's pad, right? ;) So here's my fun huge doodle to uniquefy my drawing pad. The close up is to show you the fun little fish and bubbles I put in the letters. Just a quick post since I'm off to read for biology now. Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we're up to!


No comments: