12.17.2011

Sister Cards - Woodland


This set was one of the most fun to make. I just love animal themes, especially these cute woodland creatures. I don't use them as often as I should though (that probably goes for all my stamping stuff!) One of these days I want to go through the set and just make a least one card per sentiment since the add on had so many fun sentiments in it. This skunk is still one of my faves, probably because it reminds me of my girls. They are so cute and yet they can be such little stinkers, lol!



The sister that this card set is for seems to have more guy friends than girl friends, or maybe they just do more with her hubby's friends, I'm not sure. Anyway, I wanted to make a set for her that could work for both guys and gals just in case ;) My hubby says that just getting a card is awesome and that I shouldn't worry about it too much, but I know when I make him cards I want them to be more masculine. Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: