12.20.2011

Sister Cards - Tulips


I saved my favorite for last. I really love these tulips and the set is so fun to play with. I'm hoping to get in some time to create a fun little set for myself with these tulips ;) The colors speak very cozy to me, like a warm quilt and a cup of coffee. I know I usually think of spring and summer when I see tulips, but I kind of like that they are cozy here.



And this is the last set that I made. Everything else is just baked treats for our extended family. This year I'll be making cowboy cookies (peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip) and ginger chewies ;) Maybe I'll snap a pic of the gifty bags and their tags. I simply did another mass produced tag and paired it with regular kraft gift bags. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed seeing all these mini sets. Have a wonderful week getting ready for the holidays! 

No comments: