2.27.2011

Make a Wish Ketto


I'm back with another challenge card! This one is for two challenges, again with the Corrosive Challeges, a magical creatures theme, and the ESS #119 sketch. I kept with the same paper since it was already out. The last long 4x12 strip I'm saving for a scrap page, since it has the big flower comglomoration in the corner that I wanted to use in a layout, no specific one mind you, just a piece I knew I wanted to use a page somehow ;) I used a fairy as my magical creature and of course no fairy is complete without some sparkles. I glittered her wings and crown baubles, then added some fun rhinestones for fairy dust. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is sweet! Love the papers you used too!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Tracy said...

Marjorie I just love your card!! The paper you used is perfect for the adorable Ketto. Every little details is a treat for the eye! Congratulations you will be tomorrow's featured Sketch Artist!!! The post will go live in the morning. Thank you for playing along!
Hugs,
Tracy

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Very Very Very cute!!! I too love the papers and the sweet image!
Congrats on being the featured sketch artist at ESS!! WOOHOO!!!