2.09.2011

Catching Some Zzzzzz


My second layout from the crop. I adore watching the girls snuggle with their daddy, and A loves to snuggle with him while he naps. She doesn't nap along, much as we wish she would. Instead she lays quietly, watching him sleep. When she snuggles with me she likes to rub my arm. She says I'm soft, lol. This page came together rather quickly and was pretty simple. I love that it used up my feltie Sassafras birds as well as the rest of that rickrack sticker from OA. I also used a fun swirl that I had no idea what I would use on when I got the set. It ended up being just the thing the page needed to feel complete. Using up various thicker Zzzzs was also made me feel like I was getting the most out of my stash. This was definitely a scrappy layout ;) Enjoy the page and have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment: