12.07.2008

Bellaversary Bash!!!


Supplies : Wreathabella from stampingbella; green pattern paper from my minds eye; pink glittle dot paper from making memories; cardstock, inks, markers, and brads from CTMH; Holiday Tags stamp set by Papertrey Ink; Ribbon Unknow; white gelly roll pen by Sakura


I only got to stay for the first 15 minutes of the bash before I had to leave but even that was really fun! Jamie had a fun add lib going on and the ones I got to read were pretty funny! Anyway, Saturday I was able to play a little and do the challenges for the bash. This card was for the first challenge I did, which was the Bella Signature Colors Challenge to use light green and pinks. So I took out wreathabella to do a totally Bella Christmas card ^_~



Supplies: Tistheseasonabella by stampingbella; Tis the season sentiment by Hanna Stamps; Fruitcake paper by Basic Grey; Cardstock, markers, and button nail heads by CTMH; Silver stardust pen by Sakura

This card was for the Bellaversary sketch challenge. I had a couple of these images RAKed to me and just had to use her for at least one of the challenges. The sentiment is just darling and I was going to use it on my first card but didn't have a spot big enough for it. Which was fine because it fit perfectly with this sketch ^_~

Supplies: Balloonabella by stampingbella; Pattern Paper by My Minds Eye; Baby Pink cardstock, brads, ink, markers, and say it in style stamp set by CTMH; Textured CS by Bazzil; White gel pen by Sakura; Ribbon Unknown

And this was the last card I did for the theme challenge. The theme was 2 since it's Bella's second anniversary. So I picked balloonabella because she had 2 balloons, gave her 2 mats, used 2 shades of pink cs, used 2 pattern papers, added 2 ribbons and tied 2 bows, used 2 brads and my sentiment has 2 words.

So last night I didn't get to stay because I was going out on a date with my hubby. We went to a dance concert which was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! I loved it! And the only thing bad was that there were so many people in there TEXTING during the performance. I so wish someone would have come in and kicked them out! It was a college performance and I know a bunch of the people were there because it's an assignment to go to one of the concerts and write a short essay, but really is it so hard to not open your cell phone for an hour and a half? Sorry about my little rant. It didn't ruin the concert at all, it was just annoying how rude people can be (and they do this at movies too!). Anyway, the dancers did a fantastic job! I found myself getting favorites even after the 3rd performance, lol. Afterwards we went to dinner, just to Applebee's since we couldn't really decide what we wanted to eat, lol. It was a great night ^_~ Anyway, I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Jocy said...

Your bella cards are wonderful, love them!

Alanna said...

Great bella cards Marjorie. And what a fun night with your husband. Glad you were still able to enjoy the concert.

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute, cute cards. I can't even pick a favorite, and I LOVE what you do with a white gel pen. Glad to here you had a fun night out. I'm glad to hear the texting drives young people nuts, too, some times. I thought it was just us oldsters. LOL!

Laurel said...

Wow you really rocked the challenges with your Bellas, they are all fabulous! My favorite is the Wreathabella one, love the pink and green.

pat said...

WOW!!
Marjorie all your cards are fabulous!! I LOVEY them all!!

Pat